Try this at your next gathering and see how it goes.
- 1/2 medium head Green Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 head Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2- 14 oz Packages Coleslaw Mix
- 3 Green Onions
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 cup Roasted Pepitas
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 TBSP Rice Vinegar
Mix the dressing and refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to using.
Mix all salad ingredients.
Do not add dressing until ready to serve. I do not use all the dressing but add a quarter cup at a time. It depends on the group that I am serving. Some like a lot of dressing others do not. I always leave a bowl of the dressing next to the salad incase someone would like more.
You can reduce the amount of salad and dressing for smaller gatherings.
Thank you for stopping by and remember, enjoy life.
It's the one you have,