Hope you enjoy.
1 Large Strawberry
3-4 Sections of Tangerine
6 mint leaves
8 oz Tonic Water (you can also use a Lemon-lime Soda to add sweetness)
- Quarter the strawberry
- Make a slice in the middle of the tangerine sections, you should be able to pop the seed out
- Place all into a tall glass
- Using the pestle or a fork, mash the fruit and mint in the glass
- Once all is smashed really well, add 1/2 the tonic water and stir
- Add the ice and the rest of the tonic water
Optional: 1 oz of Gin
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. If you did, leave a comment below. I also have a YouTube channel where I feature many of my recipes. If you would like to check it out, click on this link: Bristlee One
Thank you for stopping by and remember, enjoy life.
It's the one you have,